Here is some good ideas on how to use your peals, instead of just discarding the skin.
- Add to juice that calls for it, in your recipes. It will give your recipes added flavors.
- Add to home made cleaning solutions. It give a great smell and helps kill germs.
- Making your own citrus salt. Just add zest to your favorite sea salt.
- Adding to meat marinades and vegetables. It keeps your food looking and tasting fresh.
- Putting the peals in the garbage disposal, which ads a fruity smell and cleans the blades.